Discover How To Create A Fabulous Wardrobe With Our Easy-to-use Ebook
Dear Busy Mum,
One of our clients, Rachel, contacted us recently because she was well and truly fed up with her wardrobe. She has two young children and was living in jeans and t-shirts.
She had completely lost confidence in how she looked and felt she had lost her way with clothes. Moreover, she was so busy with her children, she hardly had any time to shop for new clothes for herself.
Rachel didn’t know how to find the right balance between looking like mutton dressed as lamb andlooking frumpy. Shehated her stomach and described herself as an apple shape. She felt she looked dumpy and frumpy. She said, “My stomach is all I see when I look in the mirror.”
Her brief to us was to:
- Have a wardrobe that would enable her to get dressed in 5 minutes or less and know she would be looking good all day
- Begin enjoying clothes again
- Feel confident when she looked in the mirror
- Know she was wearing the right cuts, styles and colours that would make her look and feel great
- Show her how to dress to make the most of her figure and look slim
- Have a versatile wardrobe that could deliver a range of outfits that would be perfect for casual daytime looks, but could also be easily dressed up for going out
- Save her time by buying enough clothes in one go so she didn’t have to shop again for a while
Rachel wanted to look great, quickly and without thinking too hard about it. She wanted to feel like a million dollars.
And she wanted her husband to carry on finding her sexy and attractive.
And it needed to cost no more than she already spent on clothes. Could it be done, she asked?
We knew the answer was “Yes!” and this got us thinking.
So we put our heads together at The Glass Slipper and decided to write the definitive guide to looking fabulous throughout motherhood, showing all you busy Mums who are juggling looking after children alongside everything else, how to get the perfect mix of comfort, practicality and style whatever you’re doing.
But here’s the secret – you need to know the exact items for your wardrobe to achieve this transformation.
Stop Wasting Your Time, Effort And Money On Buying Clothes You Don’t Like And Hardly Ever Wear
How about clothes shopping? Do you find that clothes look good on hangers and on the mannequins, but awful when you try them on? Do you end up buying them because you feel you need to have something new? How much money do you pour down the drain every time you shop for clothes that are just not you?
Now you can discover a goldmine of styling knowledge and expertise, in a remarkable new ebook, How To Be A Fabulously Stylish Mum. It’s your indispensable guide which will show you exactly how to put together your own tailor-made Wardrobe … to stunning effect …
Buy this brand new ebook and you’ll discover a literally foolproof way to build an amazingly versatile wardrobe that will keep you looking fabulous at home, nights out and even when you’re out somewhere special, too.
And the best part for you is … you don’t need any styling experience!
Here’s A Peek Inside How To Be A Fabulously Stylish Mum:
- Master the art of creating stunning, comfortable and affordable outfits each and every day… you’ll amaze yourself at how quickly you start creating head-turning looks… get ready for those compliments to start rolling in
- Discover the critical rules for planning for your ultimate Wardrobe. These guidelines will make the crucial difference between success and failure (page 7)
- How to choose the key colours for your Wardrobe – and how to organise your clothes and accessories around these colours (page 15)
- Pick up priceless gems of styling know-how and guidelines that you can put into practice right away
- Revealed: how to buy critical investment pieces that will save you a small fortune and a huge amount of time… even if you hate shopping, you’ll find it easy and satisfying to pick up the perfect items when you follow our expert shopping tips (page 32 )
- The key pieces hand-picked by our highly creative styling team that can be turned into fabulous outfits finished off with accessories … all illustrated in stunning colour photos… resulting in a hugely versatile and flexible wardrobe that will work hard for you at every level, and for any occasion
- How to pick the right accessories for each outfit … they play a crucial role in finishing off an outfit and making it uniquely stylish to you… and discover how accessories can create a whole new number of different looks (page 41)
- Use our Bodyshape Guide to identify your bodyshape and then follow our guidelines on how to dress to make the most of your figure (page 50)
- And much, much more sent straight to your inbox …
Are You Ready To Use These Simple Styling Secrets To Finally Look How You Want?
If the answer is “Yes”, simply click on the “Buy Now!” button below and all this information and more will be yours to download within minutes. (All information you supply is kept 100% confidential.)
Your “Stylish Mum” Guarantee
To increase your confidence that you will get amazing results, I will put my money where my mouth is.
If you apply the techniques in this ebook and they don’t perform every bit as well as I’ve promised… I will promptly refund every penny you invested with our no-nonsense 90-day 100% money back guarantee.
That’s how confident I am that our ebook will change the you see yourself.
How To Be a Fabulously Stylish Mum Can Be Yours For A Whopping 45% Off!
We want you to start using this remarkable information straightaway. So we’ve put together a great deal for you. Normally this ebook will sell for £17.99, but you can get it for only £9.99, that’s a saving of 45% off the normal price! Make sure you get your maximum discount by clicking on the link below:
The Perfect Gift For Anyone Who’s Frustrated With Their Wardrobe
If you’re stumped for gift ideas for friends or loved ones who are having a wardrobe crisis, this is the perfect solution to their “I don’t know what to wear” dilemmas.
To your styling success,
P.S. If you’re still sitting on the fence, now is the time to make a commitment to yourself to look fantastic every day and enjoy it as much as possible. Here’s some feedback from Helen in London:
“I’ve been struggling with my wardrobe ever since I had my first baby nearly three years ago. After my second baby just over a year ago, I’ve been pretty much living in a pair of baggy jeans and loose t-shirts, and jumpers. I knew it was time to take action when I went to to a coffee morning and felt the scruffiest mum there amongst stylish and “put together” mums. This coffee morning made me want to hide and become invisible because I felt ashamed about how much I’ve let myself go.
“I bought this ebook because I wanted something that could easily and clearly break down the steps I need to take to have some decent clothes that I can wear during the day and maybe dress up to go out in the evening. I was really pleased to find lots of common sense ideas and tips to take stock of my current wardrobe and then buy a few key items – clothes and accessories – that I can combine into different looks so I have plenty of variety.
“There’s also lots of helpful advice about how to make the most of my figure which has given me the confidence to step away from my baggy clothes and wear more fitted outfits which definitely give me a better shape.
I’m feeling much better about being out and about and feel more confident around stylish and groomed mums!”