Happy New Year!
2013 is more about re-discovering your true self rather than resolutions. The New Year shouldn’t always be about completely transforming, but more about loving who you are and how to enhance and look your absolute best.
What is a makeover? It’s not as much about change, but more about working with what you have. Whether your focus is your wardrobe, your hair, your fitness level, your diet or your lifestyle, it’s time to work with your fundamental qualities and add to them. By working with your assets, your core values and your interests, you’ll feel fresh and invigorated!
Where should you begin?
- Get a new haircut.
- Embrace your wardrobe and focus on figure flattering basics
- Wear comfortable shoes
- Buy a new pair of trainers and workout wear
- Buy transition items in the sales that will take you from A/W into Spring 13
- Try to get a bra fitting every year plus embrace shape wear
- Clean out your make-up bag and buy a few new colours
- Analyze diet, cupboard and menu options, and then make healthy choices
- Take a class on the weekend or during your free time – try something new!
It’s time to pay attention to your wardrobe and making that fabulous first impression!
10 Items Every Woman Needs In Her Wardrobe NOW!
1. A Pencil Or Flared Skirt
2. Your Perfect Skinny Or Straight Leg Jeans
3. An Amazing Coat
DVF Victoria Coat
4. A Bright Chunky Knit
5. A Fabulous Tote Bag that can transition into spring
6. A Leather Top
7. A Motorcycle Jacket
8. Classic Black Straight Leg Trousers
9. The Perfect Anytime Dress
DVF wrap dress
10. A Pointy Toe Court Shoe
Make the most of 2013!