It’s February…Embrace Red!
February is always perfect timing for this passionate hue. If you’re not quite ready for spring’s pastel palate, red is still current and fresh, especially when paired with the stark contrast of black and white.
Mulberry – The Alexa
Missoni at Net-a-Porter
Vivienne Westwood Anglomania
Denim Steals: Check out the following hot spots for fabulous jeans at a fabulous price!
A great pair of jeans don’t always have to come at a high price.
Be casual and comfortable this February by solving your denim dilemmas. It’s still winter and we continue to bundle ourselves up in jumpers, boots, coats, colourful scarves, and of course the perfect pair of jeans.
Debenhams – Shape and Lift jeans (no muffin top)
Top shop – Martha Straight Leg
Next – Lift, Slim and Shape Jeans
River Island – Mid Rise (no gap in the back)
Isme – Confident Curves
Gap – Curvy jeans
Also look into the fantastic selections at other high street and online retailers like:
- Oasis – mid rise
- Boo Hoo.com
- Petite – Miss Selfridge 7/8 blend
- Dorothy Perkins – Dark Stretch Denim
- New look – Super Soft Stretch Jean (so comfortable, you can even exercise in them!)
How To Survive This February Without Sunshine
- Wear your jeans with a colourful jumper and boots
- Go into London and window shop the latest catwalk trends
- Wear an asymmetrical skirt with black opaque tights and booties
- Winter floral patterns – keep them coming!
- Blue is a great transition piece … especially blue grey, cornflower blue, and navy
- Amp up your playlist! There’s nothing like endorphins to keep us going. Good tunes start your day off with a bang and will put a skip in your step all day long!
- Splash your face with ice cold water when you wake up and remember your vitamin D!
It’s almost time for Spring Fever. Be ready by looking and feeling your best!